paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint

i was wondering if there anyone knows of the company that has paint matching spray cans. I saw one play that has factory paint and they had spray cans of mystic teal. can some one help me
    98 Mystic Teal Camaro
    Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Re: paint

paintscratch.com

I plug that site so often I should be getting kick backs from them.

Comment

lol. i have silver gauges and i ordered a gauge bezel to go around them and going with he theme of my car i wanted to paint the bezel Mystic Teal. Can i get away with just buying the base coat. IF i bought primer and clear through them too it would cost me 60 bucks and i dont want to spend that much on the gauge bezel
      98 Mystic Teal Camaro
      Mods: FRA, K&N, Clears corners, runing lights, billet grille, All blue interior leds, All four highbeam mod, Halos

Comment

Wow, they actually have Mystic Teal! If you end up trying anything from them let me know Mystic98. I have had a lot of trouble trying to find good touchup paint for this color.
        1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

k i just dont want to spend that much on the clear and primer. i just want to buy the primer and clear from advanced. of just get away with base coat and clear
          98 Mystic Teal Camaro

Comment

Clear probably won't matter, but depending on what color GM used for primer your end color may be slightly off. Since it's on the gauges it probably won't be enough to tell a difference.

From my experience and anything I have read on other forums. Their color matches are excellent. I have used them for touch up on a white F-150, a metallic green Miata, and my Bright Green Metallic Firebird. The colors were all dead on. However the paint on those cars didn't show any signs of fading so results can obviously vary depending on paint color and condition.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X