• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the blacked out corner lenses?

Did ya'll keep the orange bulbs?

Or did/can you buy black ones?

Re: With the blacked out corner lenses?

what do you mean by blacked out corner lenses.. like nite shaded stockers or the smoked ones on ebay?
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

On ebay

Comment

i'd just pick up some red bulbs. I'm not sure what's legal on the sides but i imagine amber and red, but amber is normally just for turn signals.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I have the clear bulbs in my smoked corners now...
          2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

I kept the clear ones.
            Originally posted by kala
            I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
            parting her out

Comment

around here in nebraska clear bulbs as turn signals=super wrong!!!

ok not really, but when ur out at 2 in the morning, past curfew (was only 16 curfew is 12), and a piggy has nothing to do, follows you for 6 blocks, and immediately turns his lights on when u go to turn because of a white/clear bulb, its a horrible no no. don't know what ur state laws are, but i ended up having to go to court because my car had been hit the day before, registration was out of car. so i got stuck with "improper light" "p.o.p violation aka curfew" and "registration n/a"

got to court, judge laughed at the light being white, and i still got raped in the butt for the curfew and registration.

moral of story, if its illegal in ur state, just another reason for them to pull you over and maybe get u with more

Comment

Haha O man, that sucks, I got pulled over for curfew once, and for an improper turn(didn't know you could take a turn wrong)lol
                He just gave me a warning.

But i'll look into the state laws about clear light. Thanks

Comment

Don't know how it is in other states, but in here in NJ, the front turn signals must be either clear or yellow, and rear turn signals must be either red or yellow. The only vehicles allowed to have different colored turn signals (like blue or red) are emergency vehicles (cop cars, ambulances, fire trucks).
                  \'98 Camaro - SOLD<br />Best E/T: 15.489 @ 86.48 MPH<br />60\': 2.131<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/skorpion317\" target=\"_blank\">members.cardomain.com/skorpion317 </a><br />1998 Saturn SL2<br />Official <a href=\"http://www.njdisturbance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NJ Disturbance</a> bracket racer

Comment

I kept the orange ones, because i use to live in california, and everything is illegal there! LOL, but i think red ones might be cool, if they are legal, but they're probably not!

Comment

Originally posted by CamaroChica
                      I kept the orange ones, because i use to live in california, and everything is illegal there! LOL, but i think red ones might be cool, if they are legal, but they're probably not!
                      Concur, at least in San Diego. MD isnt so bad; roads are too crowded...

Amber in front is DOT also. On my Alfa I used green once, and never had trouble from PD. It was a red car with thin Pininfarina fr running lights, so I used green, and the Vatos loved it...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X