PICS-Red calipers, Nitrious switch panal, rims are chrome again!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PICS-Red calipers, Nitrious switch panal, rims are chrome again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PICS-Red calipers, Nitrious switch panal, rims are chrome again!!

you have a very nice car! what are you running with the nitrous?
    nothing like freshly painted calipers! i need to repaint mine! LOL

Comment

Its a nitrios express wet kit, im only running like a 65 or 70 shot. i really just needed it for the higher rpms. but that nitrious is SO freakin addicting

come get some
      http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Comment

did you do all the wiring yourself? i dont know that much about nitrous, and have never really looked into fully.. is it worth it?

Comment

i think it is. and i had never done anykind of nitrious anything before. it was really easy. the hardest part was tapping the t.b.. you've got to use a 9/16ths drill bit. im me if you want details

come get some

Comment

heres the link for my switch panel- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nitro...spagenameZWDVW

come get some

Comment

Very cool. It's nice and neat looking... :)
              2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
              1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
              2011 Cadillac CTS-V
              2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
              2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Well now that the RS badge debate is forgotten...

you never did answer my foglight question.

Where did you get them?
                1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

I hate the RS emblem debate. There is nothing special about the RS designation besides a pretty average looking ground effects kit. No performance gains, no nothing. The v8 guys get the same kit without different badging. RS is just a badge that means V6 to me. Stop trying to make it something special.

<---- has fake-o RS badges so people know they are getting beat by a V6.

Is not an RS.

Suck it.

3800 badges are kinda ugly.

I like your nitrous switch set-up.

Comment

Originally posted by splitplug
                    I hate the RS emblem debate. There is nothing special about the RS designation besides a pretty average looking ground effects kit. No performance gains, no nothing. The v8 guys get the same kit without different badging. RS is just a badge that means V6 to me. Stop trying to make it something special.

<---- has fake-o RS badges so people know they are getting beat by a V6.

Is not an RS.

Suck it.

3800 badges are kinda ugly.

I like your nitrous switch set-up.
                    Most RS's came with the Y87 option if i'm not mistaken
                    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i've got LSD and 3.73 gears, and a completly new magnaflow exhaust. and yes you are right, that is why i put the RS emblem on there. im glad ya'll like my car

come get some

Comment

Looks very nice. Good work :D

Comment

car looks good
                          2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                            Good to see the site is back up
                            by 2.8 Bird
                            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                            2 days ago
                          • FirebirdGT
                            New Site Hosting Issues
                            by FirebirdGT
                            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X