Boring day... few pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boring day... few pics

thanks... tint and calipers are next up. As for the sidemarkers... I'm not big on clear corners or niteshade. I like the red and yellow to match the brake lights and turn signals up front. But thats just me... alot of people like them.

I would like to find a raptor hood instead of ws6. I like the sleeker design and yes a trans am rear end would look good.

!ZZZ... your nuts man... those headlight conversion kits are mad expensive and I think they are fugly. Do you like them?

HAHA that house has been that way since maybe 1995 or whenever I moved to this town. I think it was a small store. I drove by it and thought it would be a good spot for a photo. You can see my jack russell in the passenger seat and the box in the back is my xbox 360 :) I was moving a few things back to the apartment. I would say that I will buy wheels/hood/etc... when I get out of college and a better job, but I'll probably try and find a WS6 or Formula/Firehawk
    Last edited by josh98bird; 06-26-2007, 06:41 PM.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

WS6 hood, tint, lower it....would look sickkkkk

but looks good otherwise

how come it some pics u got the loudmouth tips and in some pics u got what looks like stainless stell pipes

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS

how come it some pics u got the loudmouth tips and in some pics u got what looks like stainless stell pipes
        ???

Those are dual tips I got awhile back. They're the same tips in every pic.
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
          I would like to find a raptor hood instead of ws6. I like the sleeker design and yes a trans am rear end would look good.

!ZZZ... your nuts man... those headlight conversion kits are mad expensive and I think they are fugly. Do you like them?
          yes i am nuts. i have only seen it on one car, for a few seconds on the streets. it was a pewter color.

Comment

and maybe a bird decal on the license plate area

Comment

Originally posted by iZZZ!
              and maybe a bird decal on the license plate area
              I would like to find the plate cover... but the only place I can find them is on ebay and I don't feel like paying 80 bux for one right now. Unless I can find a black one... I haven't been looking for one that much but your right... it would look better.

Comment

looks great josh!
                tint, niteshade, calipers. keep up the good work. :tup: :tup:
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

change the bird on the back so it matches the "pontiac" and the "firebird" badging

Comment

i love the tail light covers on that would go good with some window tint

Comment

UGH! black out, i love it, itd be sick with some black and chrome lip rims :bowdown:

Comment

very nice clean looking car!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Comment

get some clear corners all around or just up front, take off the avs sign on the tailshades. Besides that ur car looks clean and badass, nicely done.

I think it looks great withot tint also. Maybe lower it an inch. :/
                          Last edited by Kronic Budz; 06-27-2007, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flurgen
                            UGH! black out, i love it, itd be sick with some black and chrome lip rims :bowdown:
                            it will happen... one day :rolleyes:

Hopefully some of these http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...ack+w/Mach+Lip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X