Zaino!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaino!?!?

okay so I've tried about a half dozen different types of waxes and stuff and the other day I saw a thread that mentioned zaino. Well today's my birthday and my parents said they would buy me new stripes (cuz my old ones are pealing off) and I was also looking into this zaino stuff. It looks like top notch stuff judging by their website but I was wondering how many people on this site actually use it and if it's as good as it looks. any input?
    94 Camaro convertible -- mostly stock
    97 Firebird -- Project Car - kyb agx shocks, eibach springs, 3.42 torsen diff, aluminum driveshaft, slp cai, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat-back. hptuners. not done yet.
    98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Re: Zaino!?!?

the guy "greatsave" who posted a trans am in the for sale section uses it all the time. i know he has great results.
    from what ive seen, its really expensive stuff that can be amazing if you use all of the different stages. if you just use one of the waxes, i dont think it looks that much better than any other reputable product. i have used meguires gold class all but 1 time that ive detailed my car (once a week when its on the road) and i LOVE it. the only other wax that i want to try is tropicare. but thats pretty expensive too.
    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
    2006 S60- Sold
    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

yeah as of right now my favorite stuff is meguires too but zaino and tropicare seem like good stuff if you don't mind spending a ton on car detailing stuff...which i don't haha
      97 Firebird -- Project Car - kyb agx shocks, eibach springs, 3.42 torsen diff, aluminum driveshaft, slp cai, pacesetter headers, magnaflow cat-back. hptuners. not done yet.
      98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

I use zaino on my camaro and i will never use anything else on any of my cars the stuff is simply the best i have used other products and nothing even compares to this stuff its just so easy to use. you should deffinatly give it a try....just to get the idea of how good this stuff is start out ordering z-5, z-2, z-6, ZFX and their clay bar and just follow the instrusctions on the website and you will be extremly pleased and hooked on their products

Comment

i think once I get my next paycheck (or if my parents want to buy my stripes and zaino for my birthday haha) I'll order the nice $85 kit they sell. There wouldn't happen to be a forum discount would there? Are they a sponsor? I don't know how to check haha
          98 Firebird -- Parts Car

Comment

:waits for Eric to comment on how awesome "zaino" is:

:)
            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by lil' jon
              i think once I get my next paycheck (or if my parents want to buy my stripes and zaino for my birthday haha) I'll order the nice $85 kit they sell. There wouldn't happen to be a forum discount would there? Are they a sponsor? I don't know how to check haha
              i dont know if zaino sponsors any forums, but i know tropicare is an ls1tech sponsor, if youre on there...
              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
              2006 S60- Sold
              2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                :waits for Eric to comment on how awesome "zaino" is:

:)
                Well you knew I woudl come in.

basically Zaino is the ****...

I have a post from like yesterday with my recent pics from zaino...

bunch of older pics of my car with zaino
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/514505/5

and small vid of my dad's vette with pics after I zainoed it.
                http://videos.camaroz28.com/search/d...ed2152daee.htm

as for the price, get the starter kit and you are set... people cry about the price but its not bad.

$85 for the starter kit...

but you get
                good carwash
                good claybar
                good detailing spray(Z6)
                2 differet polishes(Z5, Z2)

When you buy all that seperate, and get something like a nice wax, you will be spending like $60-75 already.

Comment

I only use these on the paint.
                  z7: car wash soap
                  z2: polish
                  z6: detailing spray
                  I did you zfx but it was expensive. So now i only do one coat of z2 per wash, which still looks awsome!
                  The durability of zaino is the best! I've gone a couple of months without washing and it still looks good. I know someone local that sells this stuff, same cost on the zaino site but minus shipping cost.

Anyone use there leather wash and condtioner?? z9 and z10.
                  Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

I work as a professional detailler over the summer, and all we use is detail king, Its more expensive then zaino, and it takes time to learn how to use right, but imo it is better,

I have used meguiars as well, it is nice and simple to use, but their polishes lack strength, when I wet sand I have to go all the way to 2500 grit if I wanna get all of the scratches out, then I have to work at it with mcguiars heavy polish for a while (I'm always afraid of cutting all of the way through)

just something to check out - Detail king
                    K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

O and for leather, lexol works nice, advance auto sells it, probably walmart to
                      K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

Zaino and Seafoam need to be banned from automotive message boards. :)
                        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by matt3989
                          O and for leather, lexol works nice, advance auto sells it, probably walmart to
                          I was looking at getting that lexol instead of the zaino for the leather. Seems like everyone likes it.
                          Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

Never had luck with it. In fact I gave mine away to a friend. On black, you have to stick with what works and that stuff was putting a haze on my shiny paint. There are too many BS steps that you have to take to get it to work correctly.
                            2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                            1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                            2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                            2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                            2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by 99pewterv6
                              I was looking at getting that lexol instead of the zaino for the leather. Seems like everyone likes it.
                              I just started to using Wolfgang products for leather on a recommendation from some other people. This is my first leather interior so I can't say how it holds up over time, but so far I'm liking their stuff.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X