Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad luck with Zaino

Lol, well not Zaino itself.

I was just using Zaino for the first time today. I used dawn and washed it, and in the middle of claybarring, a thunderstorm came out from f**king nowhere... (that's FL for you)

Now I have to sit and wait... lol

Oh well I guess I have to wash it again anyways right?

Re: Bad luck with Zaino

Garages FTW. Detailing a car outside is a pain. It's always too hot, humid, or cold, or wet. It's rare you can find a perfect day to get a really good job done.

Good luck in the future.

Comment

Well yeah but I had to wash it outside so either way I was screwed :(

lol

Comment

I like to wash my car on friday night so I can wax it in the garage on saturday morning.
        2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

I hated florida for that reason, everytime i washed my damn car a thunderstorm popped up outa nowhere and ruined my day.
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Yeah pretty much.
            2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X