removing my camaro from the crowd... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

removing my camaro from the crowd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: removing my camaro from the crowd...

I like it. I like T-tops, but dont have them. It's hot near DC, so I use the AC anyway...

Comment

my 96 needs paint but you can defiantly tell its mine, mostly because i haven't seen my tail lights anywhere else. cant afford to paint whole car so i am just gonna do the roof black for now and i think that would make it different.
      96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

dang, oh well, what do you think of the rest?

Comment

cant remove the grill in a 93-97?? hmm?? however will i install the billet grille if i cant remove the stock grille??...plz explain

Comment

Originally posted by 95astrovan
            cant remove the grill in a 93-97?? hmm??
            nope, it cant be removed.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

well dang...would the billet grille just mount infront of the stock one?

Comment

cant remove the grill in a 93-97?? hmm??
                just go out and look at your grille. its part of the front clip. you can't take it off. the only part of it that does come off is the bowtie. now you could cut it out, but i dunno that its worth it.

however will i install the billet grille if i cant remove the stock grille??...plz explain
                and yes a billet grille or a mesh grille will simply attach in front of the original grille. most of them you have to drill a hole into your grille, but some people use zip ties instead. whatever works.
                1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

oh, sweet, thanks...when he said u couldnt remove it, it threw me a loop lol

Comment

yea if you look good at the front of mine you can see the emblem
                    96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X