doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doors

has anyone attempted to put a lambo door kit on i was thinking of puting one on so i don't have to worry so much about parking or taking up 2 spots and mall and coming out to have a ticket

also was thinking about shaving the door handels off
    Last edited by dromonk; 07-19-2007, 08:19 AM.

Re: doors

Yes people have done it. It takes some body work for the front fender and the mirror not to high 5 though.

I just learned to do cartwheels in and out of the car.

Comment

i have them on my camaro and it involves a ton of body work if you want them done properly. if all you want them for is for parking they arent worth the money it would cost you. and for all who are still wondering where are the pics of this jackasses car well the sealer has been sprayed and the paint should be done by the end of the week so ill get pics as soon as i can

Comment

Some people like them, I do, and some people don't... its alot of work... alot of money... and unless my car was strictly for show then I wouldn't do it.
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

The whole "I want lambo doors so its easier in parking lots" is the WORST excuse for getting lambo doors ever... Just park far away from people when possible... I'm more worried about people banging their doors into my car then me doing it to them...
          2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Not a fan of import stuff on a American Muscle Car. I use to have them on my Celica and It was some body work modification But me and my Brother in law did it over the weekend. Took about maybe 10 hours. It was alright But it was Ricey IMO. But that was 5 years ago. Also when parking in parking spaces it was a PITA as well. I say just go with the Shaved Door Handles. Thats one of my projects in the winter here in FL.

Comment

shave them, i shaved my blazer X door handle and i love it, i picked up some bird doors from the junk yard and i am working on shaving them now

Comment

plus another downside to the lambo doors other than the price and the amount of body work involved is the weight of our doors. most of the people i've talked to about this said their shocks or whatever that hold the doors up after you open them wear out over a few months.
                1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X