Finally tried teh Zaino-Clear Seal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally tried teh Zaino-Clear Seal

And I gotta say it worked pretty damn good....last week I put a coat of z-2 on and just last night I did the Z-CS, I used WAY to much since I read the label and only caught the 1/4 part of how much your supposed to use for average car...well, I used a quarter BOTTLE!!!! it's supposed to be a 1/4oz...and it's a 6oz bottle :o but it did make the paint even smoother surpisingly...no increase in shine that I can see...but that's not the point of the stuff...kinda cool too because you can transition from paint/glass with no problems...kinda like rain-x on the glass...worked great IMO....and the best part is once you put it on, your done!!! you don't have to wipe it off....well I do, because I used way too much, (theres a slight haze left) but regardless it should hold the shine that the Z-2 gave me for a long while.

I'm wondering if mustan...I mean Shizz.... I mean Das.., Oh who knows...has tried it yet. :D

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Re: Finally tried teh Zaino-Clear Seal

Originally posted by nikon
    I'm wondering if mustan...I mean Shizz.... I mean Das.., Oh who knows...has tried it yet. :D
    1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

Very Cool, how much does a bottle run for? I know some of their other stuff can be kinda pricey.

Comment

I think it was ~$10 not sure though

www.zainostore.com

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
        05' CTS-V
        00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X