Finally pics of exterior/ painted interior - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally pics of exterior/ painted interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally pics of exterior/ painted interior

Okay so ive finally got my car to the point where im happy with it, i just got my new rims i painted put on and got the inside painted. So shoot me some suggestions of anything else you guys would do but im pretty happy with it

Re: Finally pics of exterior/ painted interior

**** heres the link http://www.putfile.com/97iastatecamaro

Comment

get some clear corners for the front and clear for the side rear, tint windows and loss the front plate mount, shorty annt,drop, and whats with the grap around the tail lights? but thats what i would do, but looks good

Comment

Im sorry dude, but ewww. This is my opinion and nobody has to go by it but I do not like anything on that car, sorry.

Comment

ewww to the gross taillights. Get some stockers on there and then black them out. As for the interior, I wouldn't have done it, but it doesn't look that bad. The rest looks good.
          -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

I cant tint cuz ill get a huge ticket its illegal in Iowa and its also illegal in Iowa to not have front plates

Comment

hey man you might want to put some clear coat on that interrior paint. make it look shinny and fresh not dull.
              1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
              - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Theres a little bit of gap with the tailights but around the tailight is black so it looks like a gap in the pic but it really isnt

Comment

Yeah funny thing is it looked really shinny before the clear coat and after putting clear coat on it dulled them up unfortunately and the tailights i got a while back before i just got my rims on so im trying to decide if i want to take them off after spending the money on them i think it still flows with the red of the car and a little chrome but some blackouts would look nice also so idk

Comment

why did you want to rice it out?

Comment

Mudflaps FTW!!

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                      05' CTS-V
                      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
                        Mudflaps FTW!!
                        Sarcasim?

Comment

i think it looks really nice... but if it was mine, i don't think i would have put in the "ricer" taillights, although it doesn't look to bad...the only thing i might do is put some decal on it, like stripes, or vette fender stripes, and a spoiler. i like this one http://www.lmperformance.com/3139/13.html or the SS 3 piece one... but really, you should be proud. you got a nice car. way nicer than mine. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 97iastatecamaro
                            Yeah funny thing is it looked really shinny before the clear coat and after putting clear coat on it dulled them up
                            Did you not lay the clear on heavy enough, causing it to dry spray perhaps?

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Looks pretty good, some stripes would look awesome on there and the wheels look good painted like that, but the taillights have got to go, those look really bad on there.

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
                              SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X