X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your thoughts please!

Originally posted by mloaks
    1st, congrats.
    At Auto Zone, they have a generic mounting bracket that pivots on both axis. Decent chrome, plated fasteners and screws, and it fit right under the bottom front of the fr bumper, and I was able to angle it slightly aft, also. For $9, I am real happy, tho one plate would be better... I am not using any grill, tho.
    Mount in the center. I thought of going for the '70 RS look with it on the side under a headlite, but it aint practical, but I have a '98, and with early Gen 4s it might work.
    Link to said bracket?
    <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Earnhardt132000
      Link to said bracket?
      http://www.bellautomotive.com/asp/pr...s.asp?id=25345

Comment

Thank you, helping out my roommate... He is looking for a license plate bracket for his '06 Roush Mustang without drilling into the front of the bumper.
        <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Por nada. With that cowcatcher on front of Stangs, a hidden spot should be no problem.

Comment

Well It Has Worked For A Whial Now I Know Of To Ways To Get Around That My Buddie Has A White Ta And He Mounted It To The Black Pice Of Plastic Under The Front Bumper It Works Good Just When You Pull In Some Places It Scrapes The Plate But O Well Also
            Mount It To Your Passnger Side Sun Visor With Wire Ties Flip It Down Hen Your Driving And Up When You Dont Wanna Show It If You Need Pic I Will Get Them For You

Comment

Originally posted by solocamaro95
              ... He Mounted It To The Black Pice Of Plastic Under The Front Bumper It Works Good Just When You Pull In Some Places It Scrapes The Plate But O Well Also
              Mount It To Your Passnger Side Sun Visor With Wire Ties Flip It Down Hen Your Driving And Up When You Dont Wanna Show It If You Need Pic I Will Get Them For You
              Cool, thanks. Great ideas...
              I Guess it does scrape!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X