The Last Pictures I will be posting of my maro... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Pictures I will be posting of my maro...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Pictures I will be posting of my maro...

Well, I just put it in the autotrader...priced it high because deep down I really don't want to sell it, but money is tight right now and it's been over a year since I've driven her. Hopefully I'll get a good chunk of change for it so I can pay my boat off and help to pay off my Caddy....well this isn't farewell I'm still gonna check back in to rant about halos and piss and moan when people put 56k beware.......Oh well, either way it's been fun.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Re: The Last Pictures I will be posting of my maro...

Damn, never saw your car before. Very nice, I hope whoever gets will take as good of care of it as you did, Good luck.

BTW, you should put halo's on it....
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

How funny would it be if someone bought it then posted on here that their first mod was halos?

Good luck with the sale. It's hard getting rid of a car you care about, but atleast you have the CTS-V.

Comment

ouch!! someone will get an ok looking car ;)
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

sad to hear your selling it. still one of my favorite cars on the site. always loved it. i would have liked to see more pics of it, you never posted alot of it. good luck with the sale, hopefully it will go to someone good.
          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
            How funny would it be if someone bought it then posted on here that their first mod was halos?

Good luck with the sale. It's hard getting rid of a car you care about, but atleast you have the CTS-V.

THAT WOULD NOT BE FUNNY!!! well, ok maybe a little bit, I'd probably laugh then cry....but in all honesty I was sick to my stomach when I saw the pictures in autotrader....I'm really gonna miss her...but theres just so much more I wanna do and don't have the money or the time to put into her....I've got a bunch more photos from today, I'll put em up a little later...since I never really posted interior photos when I was finished with it.

05' CTS-V

Comment

and in case your interested ;)

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ag=1&cardist=0

05' CTS-V

Comment

nice car, too bad it has to go

Comment

Nice looking maro... someone will definately be getting a nice, sharp car.
                  Where did you get your gas cap door..and how did it fit? I've been thinking bout putting one on the Z but haven't found any that would fit.

Comment

^^^Mitsu eclipse...and it fits like it was made for it.

05' CTS-V

Comment

Umm, I think you're making a mistake. Keep the Camaro and sell the Caddy. There's no comparison in the looks department. Besides, you can continue to mod the Camaro, if need be. $11,000 isn't a lot unless you're flat broke. I thought you'd be asking at least 13,000 for it with all of the money you put into it. I wouldn't sell it.
                      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

ive always thought you had one of the best looking camaros out there, im sure it will sell fast
                        1999 v6 Camaro M5
                        Automatic to Manual converted
                        Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
                        !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Comment

11K is not much for the car.. esp. with all the mods you have and the low mileage...

Raise the price.

Comment

Man I thought I was high on the price....theres Z28's listed with about the same milieage for 15k...but of course they're stock...but Ok I'll raise it, I'll have to sit on it a while I'm sure but yes eventually it will sell...I'm hoping to hit up some kids on summer break looking for a car thats all done...we shall see...oh btw NADA said it should be right around 9k...thats why I put it at 11k.

And ya I'm flat broke...I owe 30k+ on the caddy and ~2k on my boat and I'm not making what I used to...I'm an Real estate Appraiser and I'm sure as you know the market sucks right now...besides I don't drive the car....It's just a childhood dream that I need to let go of.
                            Last edited by nikon; 07-23-2007, 02:05 PM.

05' CTS-V

Comment

holy sh!t your car is hot

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X