Got the windows tinted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the windows tinted

Finally got the windows tinted. Not very good pics but I have had the 97 parked in the back and it is dirty. I love that they are done. 5% on the sides and rear on both cars. Ill get better pics with both cars in a while.

Re: Got the windows tinted

Another pic with 2 models from this weekends car show.

Comment

hows visibility, btw they look great

Comment

Originally posted by ZO6vette037
        Another pic with 2 models from this weekends car show.
        Your car must have lots of Bow Chika Wha Wha! :p Looks real ggod, i wish i could go 5% but KY state wont let you go below 20% and im to much of a chicken $#*+ to get limo.
        1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
        - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

you got tints, they look sick, your baller now.

Comment

Looks good! might i ask where you got your grill with the chevy emblem? id love one of those in black for a 96!

Comment

Hey, that Chevy van in the background of the first pic, is my eyes fooling me or does that say "Designer Vans" on the tire cover? I use to work there, I may have actually put that thing together for ya....lol.

Comment

jeez man how many cars you got piled up in your yard?

Comment

dude ur cars look sickkkk

but i cant see with 15% how do u see with limo tint at night lol

Comment

Thanks everyone. I'm glad everyone thinks the tint looks good on the car. As far as visibility it takes some getting used to at night. After a week of driving it as night, I'm good now. On a side note, that tinted really helped at the car show this past weekend. I took 2nd in that.

Vulcan2422 I got the grill and emblem off ebay. The emblem is off a 69 camaro.

LarryMow I dont know if its says that on the cover or not. Thats my dads new van he got for $1,500 a year back and this is the first time I have ever seen it. I check to see what it says.

The Bronx Bull 9 we have a bounch of cars. 6 of those cars in the yard are mine alone. My dad still has cars I have never even seen.

Comment

So what did you do with the grill? Just glued on the emblem or what? Sorry to bring the post off topic just interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan2422
                        So what did you do with the grill? Just glued on the emblem or what? Sorry to bring the post off topic just interested.
                        The emblem on the 02 camaro is JB welded to the grill and the emblem on the 97 grill is held on by the supplied hardware.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                          Good to see the site is back up
                          by 2.8 Bird
                          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                          5 hours ago
                        • FirebirdGT
                          New Site Hosting Issues
                          by FirebirdGT
                          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                          1 week ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X