Some Chopped Pics! Need Feedback! Not 56k Compliant! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Chopped Pics! Need Feedback! Not 56k Compliant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Chopped Pics! Need Feedback! Not 56k Compliant!

I know they are REALLY crappy photoshopped but let me know your opinions please!

Re: Some Chopped Pics! Need Feedback! Not 56k Compliant!

well ive seen a real white with billit grill..do it no bowtie
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

X2, How will you only cover up part or your rear tail light?
      1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
      - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Originally posted by RyanAndyBob
        X2, How will you only cover up part or your rear tail light?
        any body shop can mix clear and black and spray the tail light. just tape it off..

but ya. i say get all clear lenses and a billet grille no bowtie

and if u can paint your entire roof black. that would look sick.

Comment

Looks like the plastic trim around your back glass came loose on the passenger side. Mine does that too. I want to fix that, but I don't really know what I should do with it.
          ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Yah it did. Its been really pissing me off cause i fix it and try to put it back and bam just pops right out. So i suppose Clear Corner, Billet Grill for the front. Since i have HIDS in there i guess i can scrap out the head light covers. But what about the back? Any suggestions? (besides the roof) Should i nightshade the tails and Rear bumper signals or just go with Clear rear bumper signals?

Comment

paint the roof black, but only where the t-tops would be! i like the look of the body colored pillar going across.
              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
              2006 S60- Sold
              2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

i say go for the niteshading on the back, including the 3rd brake light. i dont like any of the ideas for the headlights.

Comment

thats a cool idea with the tailights. and the billet grill. i think i would look even better with some black (or red) racing stripes... its gonna look sweet man. nice car...:D

Comment

Arghhhhhghghgh.....no More 56k Warnings!!1!!1!!!111

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                    05' CTS-V
                    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
                      the second i read that title, i somehow knew you already commented on it
                      2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
                        ?????

Comment

LoL! Thanks for all the idea's fellows! I really appreciate all the feedback! Its so nice to have a forum that has really good members with good feedback and not just people who rather bash the car to death! Also sorry about the 56k stuff! Sorry bout that! LoL. Any other ideas besides stripes and roof painting? 2 cans of Nightshade be enough if i do the rear end like that or should i get 3 just in case?

Comment

actual pics of the taillights...i did it almost half a year ago or more...

1994 Camaro 3.4 L V6 <br />2.5\" Flowmaster 80 Series American Thunder Exhaust<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Sony Head Unit<br />Pioneer Midranges<br />2 10\" Sony XPlod 1100 W Subs<br />Power Acoustiks 980 W Amp<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/heartbeat_of_94</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                              Good to see the site is back up
                              by 2.8 Bird
                              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                              2 days ago
                            • FirebirdGT
                              New Site Hosting Issues
                              by FirebirdGT
                              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X