Need opinions about to start ordering - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need opinions about to start ordering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need opinions about to start ordering

So I have a little bit of money to spend on my car now thanks to my new job...

This is my car and I was thinking something along the lines of this (paint is real, everything else stock.. picture is photoshopped to help picture it):

Does that look good? What would look good in your opinion... I was kind of thinking about maybe trying to make the stock grill gloss black and put in dark blue or some bright color fill-ins, but that grill looks like it's just meant to be with the rest.. lol

The clears are definitely happening because a bulb is out.. so I might as well do it now you know..

I really couldn't decide whether or not halos are worth the money.. I mean it's a huge difference from stock and gives it a whole new look especially combined with the clears and grill.. But I don't know if it's worth like $100+.

Re: Need opinions about to start ordering

I think all three look really good on your car.

Comment

personally i dont like the halos on your car... do the whistler mod with matching blue paint!
      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
      2006 S60- Sold
      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

halos or the whistler mod would look great on your car, its really up to you on which one you want to do

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
          Good to see the site is back up
          by 2.8 Bird
          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
          2 days ago
        • FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X