center consol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• center consol

is there an easy way to make the center consol stronger. the latch sucks, when im getting in or push on it it feels like its going to break, and when i open it, it seems really flimsy. just wondering if theres something out there to just make them more sturdy or something.

Re: center consol

Yeah dont push on it.

Comment

It is weak. Try punching the **** out of it, mine doesn't even line up now.
      Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

The only weight ever put on mine is my arm. Its called an arm rest not a "support your body as you get in this low a$$ car rest";)

Comment

Originally posted by F-Body_SS-Man
          The only weight ever put on mine is my arm. Its called an arm rest not a "support your body as you get in this low a$$ car rest";)

yea like he said, and for me, my center console is my take off blunt rolling surface, so i keep mine in good shape.:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by cantrip
            is there an easy way to make the center consol stronger. the latch sucks, when im getting in or push on it it feels like its going to break, and when i open it, it seems really flimsy. just wondering if theres something out there to just make them more sturdy or something.

What year?
            Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

myne sucks..to it doesnt latch...but who the **** cares... i dont and when ur getting in just use the roof to hodl urself if u do need something... duh or get ttops... u dont have to duck at all :D
              <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by Kronic Budz
                yea like he said, and for me, my center console is my take off blunt rolling surface, so i keep mine in good shape.:cool:
                how the hell do you do that... I can't turn sideways in my car let alone roll anything up on my center console... every tried the dash? :)
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I use the roof and the wheel, even the door sill. I am 6' 1", 180 lbs tho...

Comment

its a 97, and its not like i do it on purpose, but there should have been a way to make these things stronger, its just accidental stuff, and im not even pushing that hard sometimes. its just weak, and i dont want to destroy it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X