Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alot of new things

all take place in the engine bay.

first i did the a/c delete. so i don't have the big black box on the pass side. now there is shinny silver metal. so i also got ride of the compressor and moded that bracket to be smaller. then just changed out the smooth pulley to be ribbed and got a smaller belt.

i painted my crank pulley since it was leaking and i had it off. now it's shinny black.

i got a electric water pump. nice shinny black also.

i painted my upper intake black and the letter is red.

i painted my valve covers black.

i painted my coil bracket red.

i did the wire hide on the pass side. now all there is, is the nitrous lines and amp wire.

i polished up alot of stuff under there too.

i also changed my intake system. i had the whisper lid, k&n filter, and slp cai. sold all of that and got the k&n fipk intake.

there is still more to come. i have high shine sheet metal on order and i will be bending my own battery cover, fuse box covers, pcm cover etc.

i might have done some other things but forgot them.

here are some pics

WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: alot of new things

WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen

Mmmmmm Carbon Fiber. Lookin' good. Nice job.

Rob
      \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Looks really good :tup: :tup:
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

looks really nice

Comment

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn:bowdown: Where did u get all that from????I wanna make mine look like that, where I can I find the things u bought for it to make it look nice???

Comment

Originally posted by 3.8Fury
              Damnnnnnnnnnnnn:bowdown: Where did u get all that from????I wanna make mine look like that, where I can I find the things u bought for it to make it look nice???

a/c del. just got a pulley from advanced auto, and sheet metal from home dep. then there was alot of fab work.

crank pulley- rented the pulley puller and installer tool from advanced auto. and a can of spray paint

electric water pump- got it from intense racing. and wire harness i got from advanced.

valve covers, coil bracket and upper intake are my stock parts. just got a new gasket for my upper intake. and reused my valve cover gaskets. got can of black spray paint and red spray paint. and a very fine paint brush.

wire hide. just drilled a 1 1/2 half inch hole. and moved the wires. all i needed was a roll of elect. tape. i had extened the nitrous wires so i had to do alot of sottering etc but you don't have to worry about that.

as for everything i polished, just sand stuff down. started at 200 worked my way to 2000. then some mothers polish

new intake i got from lmperformance

ne thing else?
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

wanna do my bay next?
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                  wanna do my bay next?

lol yeah me 2 but thanks for the info on how u did it... i definitely need to do wat u did...looks very nice!!

Comment

Lookin good, did you notice any freed up power from that Electric water pump?
                    K&N air filter, Whisper air lid, magnaflow LT1 cat back, and magnaflow high flow cat, pacesetter headers, silverstars<br /><br />more to come soon<br />but for now im out of money

Comment

didn't really drive her yet. only took her around a few block to make sure she was up and going. i will keep you posted
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

1 word "WOW" looks really good your car is one of my favorits on this bord looks really goood yeah post on how well that eltric water pump works
                        2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

Wow, thats very impressive :tup:

The advantages of not having to drive your car everywhere...

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                          R.I.P. '07 Pats
                          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                            wanna do my bay next?
                            After Josh, you wanna do mine too?

PS. Installed your CAI easily. Lost a screw during delivery though. Not sure if you got my reply message that one day since my mail server had crashed.

Comment

:omg: damn i love it, great job on that

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X