Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: alot of new things

good job it came out really nice
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

looking good! The only thing i dont like is the Carbon Fiber. I Vowed to leave Carbon Fiber to imports and not American Cars. But thats my opinion though. Looks Sexy as hell!

Comment

that looks really good! i really like the painted intake!

so let me get this straight, you just got a new one and painted it or did you paint your old one??? how long did it take ya???

Comment

i picked up up from the junk yard and had it glassbead blasted, then i took it to work and powdercoated black, then hit it with a sander on the 3800 series II

Comment

yeah i just took the upper intake off then painted it. same with the valve covers.

thanks for the good words guys.

i'm not one who likes carbon fiber either. i didn't know that it was going to be carbon fiber until i opened the box. oh well. can't really tell ne ways.
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

pics of grill! you just told me its on, i want pics!

bay looks nice, how hard was the wire mod?

wooo for track times with no belt!
              1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X