maaco paint job??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maaco paint job??

i got some spots, mostly on my front bumber, from a bra that was on it that i took off pretty quick after i got the car, where the paint has chipped or is showing through to the primer. the clear on the roof bar thingy is pretty messed up too, so im thinkin bout gettin that maaco ambassador paint job thingy...im gonna do all the prep work myself, to make sure it's done right...has anyone gotten this paint job, or should i save for a high priced one?

Re: maaco paint job??

Originally posted by 95astrovan
    i got some spots, mostly on my front bumber, from a bra that was on it that i took off pretty quick after i got the car, where the paint has chipped or is showing through to the primer. the clear on the roof bar thingy is pretty messed up too, so im thinkin bout gettin that maaco ambassador paint job thingy...im gonna do all the prep work myself, to make sure it's done right...has anyone gotten this paint job, or should i save for a high priced one?
    That maaco paint job thingy is gonna sucky
    2000 v6 a4 Camaro

Comment

Re: maaco paint job??

i would save up, but it all depends on what you want the car to be. if you just need it to be ok for a year or so, and then youre selling it.... go to maaco.

but if you want to be proud of your car, wait and get a good paint job.
      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
      2006 S60- Sold
      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X