waxing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waxing!!

Wow i Just waxed for my first time ever and man it made the difference... Turtle wax is the ****!!!:D

Re: waxing!!

pics??????????????????????????????????
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Turtle wax? You mean like the regular old stuff in the green container?

Try NXT..
      1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

yea the regular green container lol.. My white car needed it badly.. wat a differece.. Lol thers no point in putting pis if i have a bad *** camera lol!!

Comment

if you like turtle wax... try something a little bit better. i personally only use meguires. gold class mainly, but i just picked up some nxt..
          2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
          2006 S60- Sold
          2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

How much is the nxt one and would i be able to find it in advance auto parts???

Comment

NXT is like 15 bucks and yes it is at advance auto parts

Comment

alrighty thanks alot i guess ill buy it tomorrow along with new pedals...

Comment

use a claybar before you wax

if you don't know what it is or what to do then just search and there are tons about it.
                  Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I also use Meguiar's Gold Class. Good stuff. I have never used a clay bar before I waxed for the simple fact that I never bothered to buy one. This is a pic of my 93 3.4. It was just washed yesterday (this pic was taken today, despite the date on the pic itself) and was last waxed around June 19th. Amazing how it still has that just-waxed shine. :D It has been out in the weather and such since June 19th and hasn't been washed until yesterday. I was out of state at the time. I used Meguiar's Gold Class and applied/removed it with a 10" buffer.

Originally posted by LETZRIDE
                    I've never touched a rear end before

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X