Interior Dress Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interior Dress Up?

not feeling the chinsy covers, steeringwheel or floormats.

ur better off getting some lloyd mats embroidered in red, losing the steering wheel cover, getting rid of the faux wood trim and getting some katzskin seat covers.

Comment

to ricey for me

Comment

hmmm, I would probably change the floormats and go black with red border trim or a solid red carpet. I don't care for the rubber look.
        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

It's just my opinion, but that looks like SH!T !

sorry for your bad taste.
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

I like the seats but hate the floormats and sterring wheels cover... its a little too much for me.
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

it's a lil tomuch for me, if the seats were just all black and you got rid of the floor mats and steering wheel cover it will look sweet

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

ok. well the faux wood was already in there. I just haven't got around to getting rid of that. what are katzskin seat covers? I will take all this into consideration. The main reason I bought the wheel cover is because I like a thicker steering wheel. ever since I owned a 91 Silverado with a steering wheel cover on it, it grew on me. :P When I decided to "dress up" the interior, those things are what I first found, and are therefore what I first bought. I admit, I would do it differently once I'm able to (an issue of money). Keep the suggestions coming!
                Originally posted by LETZRIDE
                I've never touched a rear end before

Comment

way way way too much for me. i don't like painted interior. that is just my .02 and the floor matts..........i want to take them out and beat you with them :)
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X