Headlight conversion Firebird/TA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Headlight conversion Firebird/TA

O god i think im gunna...be... o god please make it stop! please make it ......it hurts soo bad. For all that is good in this world dont do it!
    1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
    - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

they would look way better if the inside of the light was the same as the car and not black.

Comment

Originally posted by gotchocmilk39
        they would look way better if the inside of the light was the same as the car and not black.
        I completely agree.
        2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

stupid
          ugly
          waste of time and money

Comment

Originally posted by 00FlowCamaro
            A Firebird/TA NEED the pop-up headlights to even be considered one. It's like a trademark.
            That's funny... I think these were firebirds without pop-ups.

Pop-ups didn't start until the third gens... and who wants to be like them?
            2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Im currently working on a kit to do projector HIDs in the 93-7 with the popups still intact.
              Its not easy putting a projector in place of the sealed beam,especially the bi-xenons like Im using.
              Stay tuned for more progress.

Comment

Originally posted by 231racer
                If you can't find anything about it talk to a local dealer.
                Drug dealer? You clearly would have to be on some sort of drugs to like them.

Comment

Originally posted by v6droptop
                  Im currently working on a kit to do projector HIDs in the 93-7 with the popups still intact.
                  Its not easy putting a projector in place of the sealed beam,especially the bi-xenons like Im using.
                  Stay tuned for more progress.
                  Other people have done this, but I have yet to see a quality install. Good luck and post pics when your done.

Comment

them ****s be ugly
                    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

that front bumber is sweet tho imo. dont care for the lights
                      Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

add me to the like it list, of course I like things that are diffrent :D
                        Originally posted by kala
                        I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                        parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                          I love the look of the automatic antenna and stock pop up headlights because when the car is off and parked the antenna is down and the headlights are down. Looks so much smoother imo.. the headlights are what I hate the most about camaros
                          X2
                          i never use my radio so i shaved my fixed antenna :D

Originally posted by HeadyFirebird'00
                          that front bumber is sweet tho imo. dont care for the lights
                          X2 sick use of the lins. plate location

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                            Good to see the site is back up
                            by 2.8 Bird
                            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                            3 days ago
                          • FirebirdGT
                            New Site Hosting Issues
                            by FirebirdGT
                            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X