My Firebird I recently got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Firebird I recently got

i recently traded my 99 mustang 3.8 stickshift for this 98 firebird 3.8 stickshift. i personally think it wasnt that bad of a trade. I like the firebird. sometimes i regret it, but i do like the firebird alot.

anyone suggestions on appearance mods?

I was gonna put a Trans Am hatch on it. ground effects.

I might not mod it, I'm thinking of buying a trans am. and then sell this one. I may keep it though.. maybe style this one and trans am differently.

If anyone is interested. i also own a 87 mustang gt 5.0 stickshift, 97 mustang gt 4.6 stickshift, and a camaro 3.8 automatic. got pics on my website.. http://www.jumpinthefire.com .

Re: My Firebird I recently got

Comment

very nice bird... I put on a trans am bumper and then get a trans am later on down the road. You can drive the sixer as you please and use the trans am on sunny days. Or you could start a project with the sixxer with turbo or such.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

the outside looks pretty good. the interior looks like it needs a little work, but not bad. how many miles? what did you pay?
        94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

i'd get the front plate filler, clears, tint and rear bumper fillers, but nice clean car, atleast u got the ram hood with it
          Last edited by XgunsmokeX; 09-05-2007, 08:52 PM.

Comment

133,000 miles
            didnt pay nothing. traded my 99 mustang 3.8 for it to a local guy.
            he wanted 4500. i wanted 5000 for my mustang..(i had it up for sale). so i asked if he wanted to trade. after we traded, he went and put my mustang up for sale.. for 5600. i doubt he'll get that much.

the firebird overheats when i'm driving and i have the a/c on. trying to fix that. inside looks alright. if i plan to keep it then i'll put black carpet in it and paint the inside black or dark grey.

it was originally blue, someone painted it teal green metallic.

Comment

Originally posted by XgunsmokeX
              i'd get the front plate filler, clears, tint and rear bumper fillers, but nice clean car, atleast u got the ram hood with it

didnt it come with the ram hood from the factory?

rear bumper fillers.. are you talking about the Pontiac inserts? what color should i get? what could inserts should i get for the Firebird between the tail lights?

Comment

Originally posted by JumpInTheFire.com
                didnt it come with the ram hood from the factory?

rear bumper fillers.. are you talking about the Pontiac inserts? what color should i get? what could inserts should i get for the Firebird between the tail lights?
                not all had that hood, i got my inserts from http://www.ssinserts.com
                and as for the tail light filler i shaved mine removed the firebird and the bird itself

Comment

u have quite the plethora of modern day muscle.

i like em all.

idk what you should do lol

Comment

i recently traded my 99 mustang 3.8 stickshift for this 98 firebird 3.8 stickshift.
                    That was a VERY intelligent trade. Good job! ;) That car is much nicer than I thought it would be when I read your post before seeing the pics. Doesn't really look like it needs anything much. Maybe the front clear corners and tint... congrats!

Hey, how's it feel compared to the Mustang? Is the power similar or is one a little faster than the other.
                    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

gfx!!
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

So which one is better, Stang or Bird?

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

umm, as far as driving. the mustang seemed faster.
                          i have to shift alot sooner on the firebird before reaching 3,000 rpms

Comment

I love those exhaust tips...where did you get them and how can I? lol
                            2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

are u serious? i thought they were the stock tips?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X