Clear corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear corners

Just got new front bumper so I figured I get all new front lighta. I got some chrome halos with the clear fronts. My questions is, do I have to put yellow bulbs in for my parking lights/turning signals or can I go with clear bulbs?? What looks better and is it a law or anything to have yellows??

Re: Clear corners

Originally posted by tommyo4
    Just got new front bumper so I figured I get all new front lighta. I got some chrome halos with the clear fronts. My questions is, do I have to put yellow bulbs in for my parking lights/turning signals or can I go with clear bulbs?? What looks better and is it a law or anything to have yellows??
    Some states it is law to have yellow bulbs behind the clears. I dunno about yours as its not listed. You'll have to search
    Originally posted by kala
    I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
    parting her out

Comment

i put hyper whites in mine. but i live in mississippi so it doesnt matter.
      96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

I would put some silverstar ambers in there. They have a very deep attractive color when on, and when they are off, they have a blue tint to them. My state laws allow me to put white in there but that's boring and ugly imo.
        This pic captures the blue tint really well:
        Last edited by TheGr8Schlotzky; 09-10-2007, 10:52 PM.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i hade clear ones in and i green 194 in but i got pulled ove twice in 2 weeks so now there amber i dont like it but the second time i got a ticket d*mn ohio!!!!

Comment

Get chrome ones that light up amber. It's what I have and totally blends in with the clear corner housing nicely. They're also not that expensive, look good, and you get to stay legal.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...607-194352.jpg

I get mine from www.autolumination.com.
            Yes, I know \"Artic\" should be spelled \"Arctic\". Can any of the mods change this?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X