New pics with trans am hatch and rear bumper - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pics with trans am hatch and rear bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pics with trans am hatch and rear bumper

if you can notice the un-matched paint.. thats temporary paint until I buy the real paint.
    I might just paint it a whole different color. Car looks good in my opinion.

Any comments or criticism?

Re: New pics with trans am hatch and rear bumper

Comment

very sick man...how much did it cost u in all and did u install the hatch urself???

Comment

very nice, it will look 10X better when you get it painted, what other colors are you thinking on going with?

Comment

150 for hatch
          50 for bumper

installed them myself

thinking of red or black

Comment

yeah, i would suggest red, black, or silver. that green just doesnt do that kind of car justice... a dark emerald green would look badass though. like as dark as midnight blue metallic, but green. itd be unique too

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by JumpInTheFire.com
              150 for hatch
              50 for bumper

installed them myself

thinking of red or black
              Damn u ripped on dat deal.. I say paint ur car red even though the color u have now is really nice...

Comment

Cant really tell any difference of color in those pictures....looks good though, the T/A bumper cover adds to it as well. Now just get the ground effects for under the doors, and do the CETA bumper mod and youre set!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Comment

whats the CETA bumper mod?

Comment

Originally posted by 3.8Fury
                    Damn u ripped on dat deal.. I say paint ur car red even though the color u have now is really nice...
                    He got ripped? How so? I thought it was a decent deal. I paid $100 for my hatch, and got the T/A rear bumper cover for free....free because it was ripped and beaten up, after I had it fixed and painted, it costed me $150. He still came out cheaper than I did. lol

Comment

the guy i bought these from, wants 200 for a pair of the t/a side-skirts. i'm gonna try to find them cheaper somewhere else.

Comment

whats the CETA bumper mod?
                        Its where the bottom part of the bumper below the recessed body line around the exhaust is painted black.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryMow
                          He got ripped? How so? I thought it was a decent deal. I paid $100 for my hatch, and got the T/A rear bumper cover for free....free because it was ripped and beaten up, after I had it fixed and painted, it costed me $150. He still came out cheaper than I did. lol
                          Meaning he got such a steal of a deal..lol very cheap price!:drool:

Comment

the guy i bought these from, wants 200 for a pair of the t/a side-skirts. i'm gonna try to find them cheaper somewhere else.
                            Yeah you might be able to find them a bit cheaper and in the same color if you hold out long enough. I was lucky enough to have that happen to me. I bought one side the color I needed from a friend for $75...got the other side the color I needed from www.tacreationsusa.com for about $75 or $80. If you decide to get them.....when you go to mount them...DOUBLE CHECK all your measurements...you certainly dont want to drill any unecessary holes in the rocker panel. And dont forget to put primer on the holes to keep them from rusting.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.8Fury
                              Meaning he got such a steal of a deal..lol very cheap price!:drool:
                              Ahh ok bro....I went back and re-read it...thought ya meant the buyer overpaid. Sorry bout that!
                              Last edited by LarryMow; 09-10-2007, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X