New pics with trans am hatch and rear bumper - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pics with trans am hatch and rear bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New pics with trans am hatch and rear bumper

Originally posted by LarryMow
    Ahh ok bro....I went back and re-read it...thought ya meant the buyer overpaid. Sorry bout that!

noooooooo lol u got the same 1 i was gonna buy from there...lol .. O yeah no problem!!!

Comment

im doing the front and rear bumpers as well...i havent taken em off yet but are they bolted down or what...how long and whats involved with swapping them out

Comment

on the rear bumper..its a few bolts that u can only reach from the inside with all the panels taken off... then there's push pins under the tail lights and under the car. and a couple screws in different places

Comment

the rear bumper doesn't match the sides now, you can get the TA sides to match but those won't line up with the front

Comment

Look good, i want to get a T/A hatch, but I was planning on spending like $300 for it. But now you say you got one for $150? Thats cheap. Did you go to a junk yard?
            2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

to change my rear bumper cover it was about an hour or so from start to finish. on the front bumper I'd say it was probably about 2 hours, but thats because I had to take 2 brackets off the original cover to use on the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by ViperRider
                Look good, i want to get a T/A hatch, but I was planning on spending like $300 for it. But now you say you got one for $150? Thats cheap. Did you go to a junk yard?
                I lucked up and bought mine for $110 from a guy locally that was parting out a crashed T/A. The paint was a bit faded in a few spots, but not bad enough that I was gonna worry about it for now. Remember: good things come to those who wait.

Comment

i bought mine off a guy that buys wrecked firebirds and sells the parts off of them. he's in orlando. i just picked the stuff up. he couldnt ship the hatch..so i had no choice. i've never seen a trans am at a junkyard, only firebirds.

i'm getting the side skirts soon, and front bumper maybe.

Comment

Looks pretty good on the car man, but you need some type of side skirts.
                    01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
                    AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
                    www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
                    www.vaperz.com
                    PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

sweet looking ride keep up the good work

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS