T-Top Conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Top Conversion?

I was just curious what all is involved in a t top conversion. and if you have any picture of the final result or process of one that would be much appreciated. Also a general price range. thanks alot

Re: T-Top Conversion?

read the stickies, bud.

http://members.fortunecity.com/gripe...onversion.html

and search. Meatyshells has done one, and has answered these questions more than enough.

goodluck.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

its easy, cost me 250 dollars and took me about 8 hours to do

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

250 for the t top parts but then i spent another 100 bucks and got a mint headliner and sun visors.

really not hard.

took me the same time to get the roof off and t tops on. but then i took about another 4 days and used bondo to make it look stock, and painted it myself.
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

i just did it sunday cost me $70 with no head liner and took about 6-8 hours. here are some pics: www.fquick.com/Davs_3800
          96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

good luck with this man...i dont know how hard it is cause ive never done it...but cutting into the frame of your car takes some balls. so props to you and all who have previously done this conversion!

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X