Paint chip on door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint chip on door

as the title says I have a two to a three inch chip where a chunk of the paint just came off on my driverside door (it is by the side mirror). how much do think it will cost to get it fixed? I know having a picture up would be a lot of help to you guys but I'll have a picture up as soon as I can get a picture of it.

Re: Paint chip on door

I now got the pictures up
    Attached Files

Comment

Is that on the mirror? Can you take a pic further out? It looks like a piece of fiberglass broke off in the pics , I can't really tell.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Looks like its right below the mirror on the door actually. I have a paint chip on the bumper that id love to fix but i just dont have the knowledge OR skills to do it.

Comment

Sorry about the pics it was taken on my camera phone(can't find my actual camera).Yes it is below the mirror and I am pretty sure it is a piece of fiberglass.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X