Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• took out the hood pins

well i took out the hood pins

2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Re: took out the hood pins

what did u do bondo over them ?
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

yeah i had to big holes so i filled then up sand it then paint
      2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

good, hood pins are retarded
        specialy when they arent really used to hold down the hood

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

my did hold the hood down though so they did have a perpess

Comment

before

after

Comment

o well those didnt look too bad, but it does look better with out them.

was thinking it was those pins that are in the very front of the hood and have wires coming out of them.

dont know how many mustangs i have seen with fake hood pins

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

how well did the paint match up ? got any plans for wheels ? some 18" chrome c6's would look sweet on your car
                1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                1994 Camaro - Sold
                1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

paint came out fine and yes i was thinking of get wheel some 17" c6s but dont have cash to smash at the moment 2 get them

Comment

your going to regret that when your hood comes loose, flys up and smashes your cowl, windshield and hood! happened to alot of people i know who just didn't want the pins
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I liked it better with the hood pins. Looked mean.
                      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
                        o well those didnt look too bad, but it does look better with out them.

was thinking it was those pins that are in the very front of the hood and have wires coming out of them.

dont know how many mustangs i have seen with fake hood pins
                        those arent fake hoodpins

Comment

if that ever happens im covered by my insurence :)

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro
                            those arent fake hoodpins
                            umm yeah they are. if the pin is only attached to the hood of the car with no hole actually going through the hood, it's fake

Comment

no matter what, kool or not, you have an after market hood and need hood pins
                              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X