Shifter knob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifter knob

Does anyone know of a source for a round white shifter ball to replace the stock leather covered knob? I was at a car show Sunday, and saw an SS car with one (but it was marked for the 6 speed shift pattern).

I don't care if it is just blank. I have done internet searches and looked at all the regular 3800 Camaro parts company websites, but didn't see any (unless I missed it somewhere?)

My shifter is a Hurst Short Stick, but that should be the same as the stock one anyway.
    Jeff

Re: Shifter knob

OK, found a source - ebay. Here's a seller that stocks them, if anyone else was looking.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZzrchris

Comment

I was going to say that I recall seeing the white ball shift knobs last time I flipped through a hurst catalouge.
      Representin' Team Red In The North

Red '96 Pontiac Firebird "Smokeshow" 3800, M5, Far From Stock!!

Black/Red '89 Jeep Cherokee "Tigerclaw" Chev 327, Turbo 400... Stock What??

Black/Red '02 Honda CBR 954RR Fireblade

Comment

hopefully it doesnt get hot where you live cause i cant have anything but my leather knob where i live

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X