ls1tech wants to know if we like these... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ls1tech wants to know if we like these...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ls1tech wants to know if we like these...

Just tell them we all said no. We'll go to Pep Boys or Autozone instead to get our lights.
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl
      The first thing I thought was NO! But the LED's are ok. Would have to see a pic on a Camaro.... I love these sellers who don't post actual pics of the product on the car.

Regardless, if they are making dumb comments about us like that, I wouldn't buy anything from them anyway.
      They are the best non-OEM i've seen, but not at that price. Anything but Alteezas...
      i dont care what the V8 community thinks of 3800s.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
        no respect!
        I already have LED tail lights, and IMO they are way cooler than those. BTW, look at the pic of the back, they are the wrong socket type... Unless they changed at a certain year..in which case the item description is wrong.

dont take anything hard. just a few days ago someone with an ls1 posted on ls1tech that he went to a viper forum and they were ripping on his trans am and he was getting all pissed off.

Then i looked at his previous posts and he was ripping on 6ers a month before. AND his first car was a firebirdv6.

i love idiots!

Comment

Pretty freaking ugly. NO!
          30th Anniversary Camaro<br />White with platinum pearl w/metallic midnite blue racing stripes.<br />SLP CAI, Flowmaster exhaust, Taylor wires, NGK\'s, Streetglow Undercar neon (blue)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101</a>

Comment

no...stock look better
            1999 Camaro Z/28
            1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Heres my answer:

"**** you douchebags." Those guys are ****s
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

those would look rediculous
                Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X