A good chance to whore out your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good chance to whore out your car

I cant decide if i want to put 17" torq thrust's on my 95 camaro. Any pictures of these wheels on a 93-97 camaro?
    Last edited by 6cylchevy; 10-03-2007, 10:47 PM.

Re: A good chance to whore out your car

Dude yes, Torq Thrust or badass on Camaros.

Comment

if i didnt get my c5s i would have got torq thrust II's there sweet

Comment

yea thats my debate, i cant decide between vette wheels and torq thrusts.

Comment

I love TT2's or cragar ss... also look at the hopsters.
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by 6cylchevy
            yea thats my debate, i cant decide between vette wheels and torq thrusts.
            I would go with the Torq Thrusts....you dont see 'em that much on Camaros.

Comment

yeah you dont see TT's on many F-bodys bc there expensive dont get me wrong im sure if you look long and hard enoff you can find a realy good deal but i looked for a long hard time and i found my c5's if i can remember right i only found a fue sets of good con. TT's but they wanted what a set of new ones were and i was not paying that for used so i got c5's but i love my c5's

Comment

yea for a set of new ones its around 900$ which is a little pricey but the TT's are worth it

Comment

Originally posted by solocamaro95
                  yeah you dont see TT's on many F-bodys bc there expensive dont get me wrong im sure if you look long and hard enoff you can find a realy good deal but i looked for a long hard time and i found my c5's if i can remember right i only found a fue sets of good con. TT's but they wanted what a set of new ones were and i was not paying that for used so i got c5's but i love my c5's

Everyone has TT2s at least over at ls1tech they do, but heres some pics of mine. Everyone says how much polished wheels suck... they really dont just wash em when you do the car and ull be fine. The best thing i found was the touchless car wash, gets the wheels looking new. I have 17x9.5s in the fronts and 17x11s in the rear. At stock height im fine in the rears i had to grind off a lil on the front caliper tho.

[br /]

[br /]

Comment

damn, that looks good. do you remember how much you got em for?

Comment

uhhhh 1383 to be exact... that was rims, tires, mounted, balanced, shipped and a set of locking lugs. If you want info as to where i got em message me on AIM bbplayer133. I went to places around my house and when i told em what i could get em for they laughed and said it was below cost for em

Comment

i think those style rims look better on 'stangs and firebirds

Comment

Originally posted by bbplayer133
                          uhhhh 1383 to be exact... that was rims, tires, mounted, balanced, shipped and a set of locking lugs. If you want info as to where i got em message me on AIM bbplayer133. I went to places around my house and when i told em what i could get em for they laughed and said it was below cost for em

wow you got an amazing deal. ill talk to ya on AIM

Comment

dude that look great i love them are they gonna fit if you lower the car

Comment

These are actually the Torque Thrust M's...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X