car got hit one night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car got hit one night

i seem to have pretty bad luck sometimes.. i was at my buddies house and i had to park on the side of the road cuz his driveway dips about 6 inches and i cannot go down without prolly breaking sometihn... well i come back after we all left for a party and see my car got hit all up the side and is gonna cost about 800bucks to fix...

Re: car got hit one night

that sucks... my buddies celica got sideswiped when we were playing poker at 2 am awhile back. Totalled to 3200 dollars in damage. We never did catch the guy.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

thats the worse part i will prolly nevere be able to find em.

Comment

just be happy that it's only 800 bucks. mine was a few thousand. thank god for insur. but you still have to pay the duct. so that kinda sucks.
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

It would really suck if you only had liability like I do
          Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

i painted my car this summer and my dad backed into the rear bumper 500.00 to paint i hate him lol (thats the second time) in less that a year !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mxryder12
              thats the worse part i will prolly nevere be able to find em.

Just what i was thinking
              Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X