t top weatherstripping question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t top weatherstripping question

well as some of you might know, i did the t top conversion and its f'in killer. BUT i was wondering if anyone else's weather stripping attached the the t top itself misaligns with the weather stripping on the car. Its the thick part where the t top's stripping looks like it would fit down in. The passenger side fits perfect. But the driver's side doesn't at the back part of the window.

i hope this makes sense. I'll post a pic tomorrow if i can remember.
    thanks

Re: t top weatherstripping question

gonna need pics. are you putting it on right? i found that i really had to pull and move things to make mine perfect
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

ok, heres some pics. The first one is the driver's side with the t top locked in. The second pic is of the passesnger side...its pretty much perfect from what i can tell.

Comment

Is getting weatherstripping really worth it?

Comment

take the weather stipping off just that one little part and part of the t top and start pulling the striping till it sits flush.
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

if what kristen said doesnt work, try grinding down the weather stripping channel. I had to tweak mine a little to make it fit perfect

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

alright, i'll try that. thanks guys

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X