Another way to preview rims/paint/etc. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another way to preview rims/paint/etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another way to preview rims/paint/etc.

I was browsing around the net and found this program on a torrent website. It's called Tuning Car Studio. Basically, you open a pic of your car in the program and with a few mouse clicks, you can preview what your car would look like with new rims/paint/decals/window tint. It's pretty neat. The only thing about the program was that it was in (I think) Polish. I had to find the English lang.ini file on another torrent website before I could even read it. :P. Here is a before and after pic. It's just a quick something to find out what the program can do. If anyone needs tips or how to once you get the program, I can help out. Here's the website: http://www.arjaloc.com/Tuning/index.html

Before:

After:

Here's another pic I did.

Before:

After:

Originally posted by LETZRIDE
    I've never touched a rear end before

Re: Another way to preview rims/paint/etc.

wheels look really fake, the paint can be done in photoshop i believe
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Yeah, color changing in photoshop really isn't hard, same with wheels. I guess for a free alternative for PS, it's cool. Also, I didn't see any kind of download link or anything on that site..
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs
        wheels look really fake, the paint can be done in photoshop i believe
        True, but as was said, it's an alternative. Isn't it meant to just give you an idea of what you are going to do?

And yeah I know there's no DL link on the site. You have to go to a torrent site so far as I've seen.

Comment

The rims look fake because they are trying to take a straight on picture of a rim and contort it so it matches the same angles of the car (if that makes any sense), and that won't look right because when you have a real pic, you see different angles of the rim that you can't normally see.

That's why when people want me to photoshop rims, they give me a weird angle shot, and some crappy source image of the rims they want on.. lol won't work.

Comment

exactly. If the rims are straight on, no angle, they look decent.

Comment

i think you need to lose the side moulding.

dont try painting it black like a fiero/vette/f50. ive seen a few and done some photoshops and it just doesnt look good.

also i wouldnt do a black roof unless you want to do a ttop conversion. it looks funny.
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

i like them both i think they look cool

Comment

the first one made me jump back in my seat
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

lol. the first one made half red, half black? Yeah. :P I know. It was something done while trying to figure out the program. I would NEVER paint my car like that. >_<

Comment

Originally posted by notsonic
                      i think you need to lose the side moulding.

dont try painting it black like a fiero/vette/f50. ive seen a few and done some photoshops and it just doesnt look good.

also i wouldnt do a black roof unless you want to do a ttop conversion. it looks funny.
                      Honestly, the side molding is an improvement in my eyes. Makes it stand out more. And I didn't know vettes/fieros/f50s did that. I've seen a Camaro maybe 1 or 2 years younger than mine with the side molding painted red with the car and to be honest, it looks funny. Black, ftw. :D I also swap the bra on and off my car as I feel the need. It looks good with the bra on. :P lol...bra.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                        Good to see the site is back up
                        by 2.8 Bird
                        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                        1 day ago
                      • FirebirdGT
                        New Site Hosting Issues
                        by FirebirdGT
                        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X