New hood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New hood!

My new ram air hood! Whatcha guys think?

Re: New hood!

Very Nice

Comment

Very nice indeed. I'm doing the front end conversion to my 96, but the hood I'm getting doesn't have the lip over the ducts in the bumper, so its one big hole.

EDIT:
      Heres one like I want:
      http://www.sevendeals.com/p-3164-98-...s-am-hood.aspx
      Last edited by DeuceX; 11-24-2007, 09:21 PM.

Comment

looks good. but it seems that everyone with a bird goes with the ws6 hood.

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceX
          Very nice indeed. I'm doing the front end conversion to my 96, but the hood I'm getting doesn't have the lip over the ducts in the bumper, so its one big hole.

EDIT:
          Heres one like I want:
          That one looks cool too

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceX

EDIT:
            Heres one like I want:
            yea that's a nice hood. Very $$ compared to the ws6. Not many v6 or formula style birds have this hood. They might on here but not running around town.

Thanks for the compliments!

Comment

I plan on getting a formula after I've been working my new job for a few months. I want a v8!

You car looks like I want mine to look when I get done, excepting the hood :D

Comment

wow, thats an interesting site. you can buy everything from Bobble Heads to Bottle Openers to Car Performance to Carbide Tools to Chia Pets to Fun Hats to Gag Gifts to Hubcaps to Magic Tricks to Pet Gifts to Posters to Ram Air Hoods to As Seen On TV to Smokers to Training Aids to T-Shirts to TV Merchandise to Vintage Shirts to Weird Gifts.

that site also makes me feel real good about what i paid for my ss hood...
                foggy headlights? wetsand... buff... WAX!!!
                if nissan motorsports is nismo does that mean honda motorsports is homo?

Comment

Originally posted by CamaroJeff™
                  wow, thats an interesting site. you can buy everything from Bobble Heads to Bottle Openers to Car Performance to Carbide Tools to Chia Pets to Fun Hats to Gag Gifts to Hubcaps to Magic Tricks to Pet Gifts to Posters to Ram Air Hoods to As Seen On TV to Smokers to Training Aids to T-Shirts to TV Merchandise to Vintage Shirts to Weird Gifts.

that site also makes me feel real good about what i paid for my ss hood...
                  and that was how much and for what yr?

Comment

it cost me $0 for a 93-97. working in a salvage yard at the time and being able to do body work has its benefits ;)
                    foggy headlights? wetsand... buff... WAX!!!
                    if nissan motorsports is nismo does that mean honda motorsports is homo?

Comment

came out pretty good :) very nice

Comment

Thanks. Do you guys know where I can get some vents to go in the ram air holes? I looked on ebay and i just cant find any one there.

Comment

Originally posted by CamaroJeff™
                          it cost me $0 for a 93-97. working in a salvage yard at the time and being able to do body work has its benefits ;)
                          Lucky lucky lucky lol I gotta start gettin parts together for a front end conversion.

Comment

Predator hood > ws6 hood > stock hood...

very nice though, ws6 hood looks alot better than stock, but you cant beat the mean look of the predator.
                            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X