Anyone have this decal??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone have this decal??

Personally I think it's pretty cool, but i definitely think that either putting Chevy, or a bowtie between the flames would look the best.
    1996 Silver Camaro RS, A4, K&N CAI, Flowtech exhaust, !MAF screen.

http://www.fquick.com/96silverbullet

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
      Is everyone in a bah humbug mood this year or what??? This is the second thread I've looked at in 30 seconds and members are cutting one another down. Being a smartass is one thing, slamming people is another.
      I noticed that A LOT lately. Some people are bashing other's ideas, cars, and everything else and it's RUDE and uncalled for. There are ways to be tactful with opinions/comments PEOPLE and some of you better start practicing otherwise you're going to find yourself on "a permanent vacation".
      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl
        I noticed that A LOT lately. Some people are bashing other's ideas, cars, and everything else and it's RUDE and uncalled for. There are ways to be tactful with opinions/comments PEOPLE and some of you better start practicing otherwise you're going to find yourself on "a permanent vacation".

No worries! Im not offended. I like honest opinions. My car is Purple Pearl Metalic and pretty much stock. I just thought it was something different for when the hatch was up. I didnt think of putting "Chevrolet or Chevy" there. Good idea. I think if you could see the sticker all the time it might be a little much. Right now my car just has chrome CAMARO inserts, side badges and smoothe locks. I want to add a few small details without being rediculous. There's a fine line, I guess. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl
          Thank you, Shirl. I'm glad this has been brought up. This is exactly why I never post anything about my car here anymore. I've been modding my vehicles for longer that most of these offensive members have been alive. The use of tactful opinions and constructive criticism is one thing, but there is no excuse to be rude and nasty.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by shaguar_red
            There's a fine line, I guess. :)
            The line is crossed when you no longer like your own car.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro
              The line is crossed when you no longer like your own car.
              Good point. And yeah, thanks Shirl. (forgot to say that in my last post) Anyway, back on the topic. I'm thinking that's one of Brent's stickers??

Comment

I like the idea... especially if you have a system or something back there. It could accent your install when you're showing it.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro
                  I like the idea... especially if you have a system or something back there. It could accent your install when you're showing it.
                  agreed.

put a guinea pig inbetween the flames.

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident
                    agreed.

put a guinea pig inbetween the flames.
                    That would effin' rock!!!

Lounge Moderator

Comment

why not get a custom decal or something specific to you or your car there instead? something not too flashy.
                      Dave:
                      00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                      97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X