opinions on hood color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: opinions on hood color?

i got with everyone else and say if you do get that hood just do the scoop black....but you would gain 61617:naughty: rwhp with a carbon fiber hood
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
      i got with everyone else and say if you do get that hood just do the scoop black....but you would gain 61617:naughty: rwhp with a carbon fiber hood

LOL agreed! But watch yourself. if your add that front grill or rice your camaro in anyway, we will hunt you down. you hear me! WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! lol
      1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
      - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Originally posted by RyanAndyBob
        if your add that front grill or rice your camaro in anyway, we will hunt you down. you hear me! WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!
        Seriously... he's not joking.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Yea i just put the LOL so it didn’t look like a direct threat and as a joke so I wouldn’t get banned or n e thing. But you have been warned.....
          1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
          - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

haha Black scoop FTW!!!!!!!

Comment

very much agreed on the white with black scoop.

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
              Those rims r cool man, and you're going with the shaved door handles??
              yep, the solenoids, poppers, and control system are all in and working flawlessly so far. next step is actually removing the handles. doing paint and body for a living its not going to be very difficult :cool: plus ive decided to use my original planned method (using smc from another door to fill the hole) seeing how the material supply guy informed me of an alternative type of filler thats available... its actually enriched with carbon fiber. so yaay on no more cracks on my glass hood, and no chance of cracks forming around the door handle area!

sorry for hijacking your thread, again
              foggy headlights? wetsand... buff... WAX!!!
              if nissan motorsports is nismo does that mean honda motorsports is homo?

Comment

Originally posted by CamaroJeff™
                very much agreed on the white with black scoop.

yep, the solenoids, poppers, and control system are all in and working flawlessly so far. next step is actually removing the handles. doing paint and body for a living its not going to be very difficult :cool: plus ive decided to use my original planned method (using smc from another door to fill the hole) seeing how the material supply guy informed me of an alternative type of filler thats available... its actually enriched with carbon fiber. so yaay on no more cracks on my glass hood, and no chance of cracks forming around the door handle area!

sorry for hijacking your thread, again
                Cool ocol, I know on my camaro hood it looks like someone too a brick and smashed in the corner.

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=84367

if u can notice it, the suns kinda blockin it out

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
                  ..... since u cant do anything to a 3.4, or so i've read
                  Oh Lawd...not this again lol...but yea...once u get it on the road u'll know why i wanna get me a P&P job and a decent CAI...atleast with the Astro i had decent pickup for a high-speed pass...Silverado 3.73's FTW!

sorry...temporary hi-jack there lol:banana:

btw...

Gloss black hood, body color pin stripe along the inside edge of the hood...hellz yess

Comment

Originally posted by 95astrovan
                    Oh Lawd...not this again lol...but yea...once u get it on the road u'll know why i wanna get me a P&P job and a decent CAI...atleast with the Astro i had decent pickup for a high-speed pass...Silverado 3.73's FTW!

sorry...temporary hi-jack there lol:banana:

btw...

Gloss black hood, body color pin stripe along the inside edge of the hood...hellz yess
                    We've already had a discussion on this dude lol on the porch too

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X