Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clay Bar

Originally posted by SilverRS96
    what claybar did u use? i went and got 1 earlier in the week but havent gotten around to usin it...how hard or easy is it to do?
    i just use a mothers/meguires from the local advance auto

Comment

I use the Liquid Ice Clay Bar. It seems to make an extra shine to the car, but not like an extreme difference. I also use the Ice Wax which I love. They both also smell very good!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
        what claybar did u use? i went and got 1 earlier in the week but havent gotten around to usin it...how hard or easy is it to do?
        Use whatever you can find locally. I've used clay magic, mother's, and meguiar's they all work fine. In fact most people say claybars are all made from the same distributors anyway. They make more aggressive claybars, but the average home user won't be needing them.

When you use it make sure you have plenty of lubricant on the paint. You don't want the clay sticking. Other then that make sure you don't drop it and use a nice microfiber towel (changing towel surface often) to prevent any scratches. It's a little intimidating at first, but it is seriously stupid easy.

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
          Use whatever you can find locally. I've used clay magic, mother's, and meguiar's they all work fine. In fact most people say claybars are all made from the same distributors anyway. They make more aggressive claybars, but the average home user won't be needing them.

When you use it make sure you have plenty of lubricant on the paint. You don't want the clay sticking. Other then that make sure you don't drop it and use a nice microfiber towel (changing towel surface often) to prevent any scratches. It's a little intimidating at first, but it is seriously stupid easy.
          thanks...thats what i was lookin for

87 Firebird RIP
          96 Camaro RS RIP
          94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
          02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X