Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me decide

Which look should I go after?

Keep the current front end or up grade to the later 99 and up nose?

Either way I intend on getting the complete Camaro RS ground effects, wing cover and such. I really fancy the RS body kit I think thats the one but it really looks nice very sporty and exotic looking. The car will also be painted Grand National Black.

Also if anyone can post a photo of both that would really help me out in my difficult decission here.
    Last edited by Pantera; 01-17-2008, 07:15 PM.

Re: Help me decide

RS ground effects look good on the pre 98 cars, while the front section of the 98+ kits looks stupid IMO. If you do a 98+ front end, I would get a different front section.

RS spoiler looks terrible, but that's my opinion.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
      RS spoiler looks terrible
      x2 ......... SS FTW

Comment

I really do fancy the whole body kit because it looks exotic driving down the road even the wing isn't all that bad in my opinion I perfer it if iam going for whole body kit.

the front end is where the problems begin with me because on the pre 97 cars the RS front end looks awfull, there is a clip on wicked bodys that looks like a ferrari TR almost but not sure how that would match up with the rest of the RS body kit, iam not going for the custom look I want it to look factory from bumper to bumper as much as possible.

The front end from the 98's and up I really don't fancy as much unless they have the RS body on it.

Comment

Well then my opinion is useless to as we are opposites. But I say if you do the body kit, get a different front valence as neither RS kits looked good.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X