93-97 courners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 93-97 courners?

So how do I do it? Can't find anything for pre 97 when I search it.

Comment

take down ur splash guards on both sides like thegr8 has said above...theres gonna b 3 7mm screws/bolts that hold each light in....nothin more than that to it

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Ok cool. What dose the splash gard look like?

Comment

It's the big plastic grey piece under the whole nose of the car :)

It's not hard at all man, I wouldn't risk messing up your new paint just to do that. I take it they're stock corners? If so, tinting them isn't a good idea. You won't get the black color you want unless you go too dark to let light shine through. I went with clear corners and then tinted them myself. Looks good, then put some red lights in, and now they blink red to match the car, and look black when the lights are off :) It's not that big of a deal to take the lights off; in fact, I did it with-out even looking up into the nose, I just stuck my hang up there and felt around. You'll find 3 bolts on each light, unscrew them and pull the light out, simple as that. The biggest part is taking off the splash guard from underneath; it's like 10-15 screws and then it just comes off.
          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
          A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Cool, ill work on that sometime soon. I'm not too woried about seeing through them, I had them painted with regular black touch up paint and you could see through them fine, but when the guy painting my car taped them off the tape riped the paint off.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X