Where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where?

i've had mine for like 4 years now. i don't see myself ever getting taking it off.

it works very well with the 3 piece spoiler. same little duck tail

WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Looks pretty sweet. I'm going to try my bumper spoiler before anything else first. I'm just curious if it will keep a Miata on the ground on over-the-hill corners. Should it work, I'm going to use something a bit larger on my Camaro. I have a knack for making my own stuff.

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
      Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

miata???
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Miatas are very light weight. Great on the track, BUT on an over-the-hill corner, they seem to not want to stay on the ground. as much. Without adding weight, I want to see if I can get it to stick to the road better

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
          Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

looks pretty nice on kristens car

Comment

I think you may want a big wing, Idk if the solar wing will work or not

Comment

:twak: no solar wing. :slap:

I'm not even a fan of the RS appearance package or W68 ground effects to be completely honest. F bodies have always been about functionality to me - they look great right off the showroom floor. Minor mods can make them look better, like wheels, blackouts, stripes, hoods, etc. But when you start changing the overall shape of the car it kinda kills it. Anyways thats IMHO.
                Last edited by greasemonkey; 02-02-2008, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X