Rim replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rim replacement

Could anyone tell me the exact name of this rim? I find them on ebay but i wanna be sure they are the right ones, some say chrome, silver alloy, allluminum alloy, or just stock rim.
    Attached Files

Re: Rim replacement

Look like the stock salad shooters that come on early 4th gens, and they are most definetly alloy.

Comment

salad shooters, swirlies, stockers. I don't know of the actual name, but that's some of the few that refer to them. Just check the pictures in the eBay ads and see if they look alike. If there's no pictures in the ad, I tend to not buy from them. Unless the ones you have are chrome, don't get chrome ones (don't think they even came from the factory chrome). Aluminum alloy or steel alloy should be fine (should be steel IIRC, but people don't know the difference when they post up their ad).
      ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
      A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Is there a difference between the silver alloy and alluminum alloy? This is the part I am having trouble with. And I am near dead sure mine are just stock.

Comment

Here's a better pic.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

They're aluminum. stock on 93-96 camaros. Most people refer to them as salad shooters. There were very few that came from the factory in chrome, but they did exist, but yours obviously aren't chrome.

As far as silver alloy and aluminum alloy, it's just what the person refers to them as. There was only one composition/style of salad shooter available aside from chrome.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                Good to see the site is back up
                by 2.8 Bird
                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                2 days ago
              • FirebirdGT
                New Site Hosting Issues
                by FirebirdGT
                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X