New Interior help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Interior help

After a long and hard decision i have finally decided to not be cheap anymore and just spend the money on my interior. but idk wat how much i should do i no i want to do black leather seats with a swade insert, a new steering wheel rap, a trim kit,and the door panals. but idk wat color would look good w/e color i do the inserts im gunna do a set of stripes on the outside so i have narrowed it down to four choices candy apple red, Le Mans blue, pewter, or lime green. so wat would you guys think would look good and unique.
    Last edited by DaBird19; 02-23-2008, 12:18 PM.

Re: New Interior help

Anyone???

Comment

Whats the color of your car? Color of the stock interior?
      Are those color choices for the outside?
      Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

its a 2000 black firebird w/ a ws6 hood. the interior is gunna b done in black leather. so i need to no wat of the 4 colors would look good as an insert and a racing stripe.

Comment

red white blue orange green it really doesnt matter ive seen racing stripes in just about every color on a black car, same goes for inserts. .. .. the main thing would be go with a color your most fond of u dig! but personally i would go with a burgandy or like brandy wine iono just somthing out of the ordinary.

Comment

black leather with tan inserts would look classy

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells View Post
              it would but wat color stripe could i do???

Comment

That would be my choice, and what I'm going to be doing when I get to interior.

What do you mean by stripe? Like piping?
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

he means racing stripes for the outside.

the outside of your car doesnt have to match the inside. Most the time when people match the outside with the inside, it ends up looking cheap.
                  i would just go with a dark metallic silver for the stripes. Or a dark blue.
                  all those other color choices are way to over the top, lime green!?! why would you want lime green
                  Last edited by Meatyshells; 02-24-2008, 02:28 AM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

he means racing stripes for the outside.

the outside of your car doesnt have to match the inside. Most the time when people match the outside with the inside, it ends up looking cheap.
                    i would just with with a dark metallic silver for the stripes. Or a dark blue.
                    all those other color choices are way to over the top, lime green!?! why would you want lime green
                    lime green was my gf fav color but i was never gunna do it lol. you said your gunna redo the interior, have u gotten a price yet?

Comment

where did i say that lol?

but here is what my interior looks like. Wrapped all the dash panels myself

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=87503

i just need to replace the carpet with something nicer

Comment

Smoke/Dark Grey Stripes & Smoke/Dark Grey Inserts with Black...

Comment

Meaty holy **** i love ur interior. so all you did was wrap some of the dash panels? but that is so sweet.:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Comment

thanks

Comment

yo i had a great idea for a stripe, here you take the old 79' bird n shrink it tho fit at the bottom of my ram air and run a gold stripe up the rest of the hood and back of the car. wat u guys think???

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X