does anyone have a gold camaro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone have a gold camaro?

i was wondering if anyone else had a sport gold metallic camaro. post a pic if you do

Re: does anyone have a gold camaro?

There used to be a member here that goes by the name Chet Mo & the Camaro (I think), used to have a gold camaro, but it got damaged. They're rare, few & far in between.
    ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

I see one around town every once in while. Very nice color, but very uncommon. Don't have any pics of it, but found one through google that looks like it, minus the vinyl.

'99 Camaro
      '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
      '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

I don't know seller, but this nice looking 98 WAS for sale at
        http://easternfbody.com
        ($6,500 WITH NITROUS KIT)

Last edited by 99v6bird; 02-25-2008, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac nino View Post
          There used to be a member here that goes by the name Chet Mo & the Camaro (I think), used to have a gold camaro, but it got damaged. They're rare, few & far in between.
          It was destroyed during a hurricane. Sport Gold Mettalic only was offered in 1998

Comment

is there a way to find out exactly how many they made?

Comment

oh btw i remember seeing a gold camaro that got destroyed by a hurricane on cardomain

Comment

Originally posted by 99v6bird View Post
                I don't know seller, but this nice looking 98 is for sale at
                http://easternfbody.com
                ($6,500 WITH NITROUS KIT)

car already sold for $6000, you clam

Comment

yea i saw and i just found out they only made 301 gold camaros and i have one of them. sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke Panther View Post
                    It was destroyed during a hurricane. Sport Gold Mettalic only was offered in 1998
                    Yes, IIRC wasn't it because problems turned up with the Purple Metallic?

Which, gotta tell ya, I can attest to. Paint's coming off in chips all over the place on my 98 Purple Metallic. At first I thought it was bird poop eating through it, then I thought maybe it was road wear, but now it's just too many places and coming off in clean chips without any kind of sensical pattern.

I mean, if it were road wear, then damage should for the most part be linear towards the windshield. But the damage is actually horizontally oriented towards the sides, or circular, without denting or streaks indicating a projectile moved along a path. It's also consistently completely down to the metal/fiberglass, never a scratch or streak, just completely gone. I'm noticing it increasing in frequency rapidly. Where it was 3 1/16" spots on the hood, now it's a half dozen and starting in larger sizes on the flip-ups.

Course, doesn't matter, it'll be blue/black next week! :banana:

Comment

yeah chet does, but he's not on much ne more . there is one that i see around my sisters neighborhood all the time. the mother f'er doesn't even take care of that poor car :(
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS View Post
                        car already sold for $6000, you clam
                        sorry, I hadn't read that post in a while...edited :)
                        still was a good example of the gold color, plus somebody looks to have gotten a nice deal at 6k!

Comment

Theres a gold Firebird near me, not sure how rare it was on those, but based on the " '99" decal on the front window it's either a 1999 Bird, or its something special to the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdPhil View Post
                            Theres a gold Firebird near me, not sure how rare it was on those, but based on the " '99" decal on the front window it's either a 1999 Bird, or its something special to the owner.
                            Again, Sport Gold Metallic was only offered in 1998. The dealer, or whoever put it on there, is wrong.

Comment

Speak of the devil, I saw that car while getting gas just now, the window deacal is actually c/o '99.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X