how many cans of dye to dye all of the interior on a firebird/camaro? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many cans of dye to dye all of the interior on a firebird/camaro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many cans of dye to dye all of the interior on a firebird/camaro?

anyone know? i'm gonna buy the VHT vinyl dye. flat black. or should i get gloss black?

Re: how many cans of dye to dye all of the interior on a firebird/camaro?

gloss way to go...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Originally posted by Firehawk N Wv
    Mine were rusted also and the I had to cut my nuts off .

Comment

I would just buy some different colored panels. That's what I did. Found a 94 Firebird in the junkyard here and bought the seats, door panels, sail panels, rear hatch panels, rocker panels (down by your feet that run along the door) and great condition floor mats all for just under $200. I was going to get the carpet, but figured I would rather just buy new eventually. It would be alot easier, and look alot better IMO. Glossy interiors just look cheap to me.
      <b>1995 Pontiac Firebird</b> || 3.4L V6

Comment

i want them to be freshly painted. so dont want used panels

Comment

Try doing semi-gloss, I did that for my truck and it turned out great. Sand the pieces, spray on some primer, then 3 coats, and in the morning I had a showroom quality interior on a 23 year old truck.

Comment

I'd say you would probably need at least 3 or 4 depending on what all you are painting and how many coats/how thick you're applying it. I'd do satin for the interior, as I think shiny plastic interiors look cheap and tacky.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X