Ws9 hood question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ws9 hood question

When it rains will the water go into the engine bay though the heat extractors?

Here is an link of the hood.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=874652

Re: Ws9 hood question

Also if anyone has this hood could you tell me if you can use your stock hood struts?

Comment

i wouldnt worry about it...no where near ur air filter

Comment

I am not worried about it near the air filter i just don't want alot of water in my engine bay. If the water were to run down the sides of the shock towers that would be fine. I really don't want water going all over my wireing and what not. I just need know from someone that has this hood.

Comment

I have it, but it's being put on my car and painted as we speak. I'm headed down to the shop today to check on progress, so I'll try to think of it and take a look, but IIRC the design prevents water from entering.

Comment

i got it its fine. no h2o gets in at all.

Comment

Thanks just ordered one.

Comment

Well if you are driving then I doubt it will poor into the bay (maybe drizzle) the amount going in would be the same amount splashing up from under the car. As far as when the car is sitting, your not driving it and I don't think it'll make it to the wires. If it was a problem, I think there would be more chat about this.
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X