DSG Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DSG Camaro

I like that Camaro. 9.4/10. The dark silver and black theme really works.
    Last edited by PontiFireFalcon; 03-08-2008, 02:21 PM.

Comment

very nice.
      1997 Camaro LS1 RS
      1994 Camaro - Sold
      1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

love the color!

Comment

Originally posted by PontiFireFalcon View Post
          I like that Camaro. 9.4/10
          May I ask what your -.6 was for?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazed98Camaro View Post
            May I ask what your -.6 was for?
            I left room for improvement.

Comment

Those wheels are great! why would that guy suggest new ones? thats purposturous
              Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

great looking car. agreed you should niteshade just the red part of the tails...and I think you should have gotten a black nose emblem. chrome would stick out too much. maybe you could paint it black if you change yer mind. and don't mold the bodykit, it looks great as it sits. and about your license plate in front, you could either put on your dash, or some people have even put it on the plastic piece under the front bumper, you know the piece that always scrapes LoL but then it could damage the plate. either way looks awesome dude.
                #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

VHT is in the mail. I got my bumper fill ins and nose emblem today. Enjoy

1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
                  Comp Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers, J&M STB, UMI 3pt SFC's, Spohn RCA's + Adj. PHR, KYB AGX Shocks, PS Headers, Cutout, Posi Rear w/3.42's, Aluminum DS, Wings West Body Kit, SS Hood/Spoiler, 17" TT2's 9.5/11" 275/315's, 5% tint
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks good! Where are you from? I think I see a NJ plate. ;)
                    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by usp55 View Post
                      VHT is in the mail. I got my bumper fill ins and nose emblem today. Enjoy

Me likes :naughty::naughty:

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl View Post
                        Looks good! Where are you from? I think I see a NJ plate. ;)
                        Good sleuthing! Sewell, NJ , well Washington TWP - U?

Thanks IwannaCamarosoBad, nice guy on ebay made em for me. Hes gona make me some quarter panel "camaro" emblems too, should be nice
                        1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
                        Comp Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers, J&M STB, UMI 3pt SFC's, Spohn RCA's + Adj. PHR, KYB AGX Shocks, PS Headers, Cutout, Posi Rear w/3.42's, Aluminum DS, Wings West Body Kit, SS Hood/Spoiler, 17" TT2's 9.5/11" 275/315's, 5% tint
                        sigpic

Comment

Good sleuthing! Sewell, NJ , well Washington TWP - U?

Thanks IwannaCamarosoBad, nice guy on ebay made em for me. Hes gona make me some quarter panel "camaro" emblems too, should be nice
                          cant wait to see those, how much did the fill ins and the nose piece cost you?? That nose piece is very catchy lol

Comment

$50 shipped: 22 for each and then 5.25 combined shipping, It went out friday and i got it today, not bad. They are polished Stainless Steel with 3m tape already on the back. I wasnt to sure about the nose emblem but i really like it now.

Here is the ebay like to the fillin's. Just got to his store, he says he cam make just about anything. Ill keep you updated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB....cWON.m313.lVI
                            1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
                            sigpic

Comment

$50 shipped: 22 for each and then 5.25 combined shipping, It went out friday and i got it today, not bad. They are polished Stainless Steel with 3m tape already on the back. I wasnt to sure about the nose emblem but i really like it now.

Here is the ebay like to the fillin's. Just got to his store, he says he cam make just about anything. Ill keep you updated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB....cWON.m313.lVI
                              Thanks man, his stuff looks pretty good!!

Comment

that guys name on a lot of fbody forums is dragonz28 or something. he makes the majority of the fill ins and emblems that fbody owners buy.

car looks great!
                                2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                                2006 S60- Sold
                                2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X