X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DSG Camaro

Originally posted by PontiFireFalcon View Post
    I left room for improvement.
    For this exact reason. Those emblems are awesome!! 9.6/10!!

Comment

Originally posted by PontiFireFalcon View Post
      For this exact reason. Those emblems are awesome!! 9.6/10!!
      haha your too nice. They are very nice quality though. I love em. man u havent even seen the finished product yet

-tint the tails, rear side markers, 3rd brake light ( not too dark and not the reverse lights) have it done by sunday
      -SS spoiler is still in paint ( have it by the end of the week)
      -possible custom made quarter panel emblems - same guy
      -red arrows in the side mirrors for the turn signals (still gathering supplies - maybe a month out)
      - professional one on one photo shoot (about a month away also)
      Last edited by usp55; 03-10-2008, 07:48 PM.
      1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
      Comp Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers, J&M STB, UMI 3pt SFC's, Spohn RCA's + Adj. PHR, KYB AGX Shocks, PS Headers, Cutout, Posi Rear w/3.42's, Aluminum DS, Wings West Body Kit, SS Hood/Spoiler, 17" TT2's 9.5/11" 275/315's, 5% tint
      sigpic

Comment

dope, how much was the whole job and what color was it before

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack87 View Post
          dope, how much was the whole job and what color was it before

2k cash all said and done
          -BC/CC paint - color change to a two tone gray with black accents (scoop, berger, side mirrors, headlights, roof cross member, handles)
          -prep'd gelcoated fiberglass hood and spoiler
          -took a few dents out in body and rear bumper cover
          -front bumper cover had to have some work done too
          -reset body kit
          -painted door jams

Here is a progression - the two paint jobs in the middle b/w factory red and new DSG were crappy 1 stage maaco paintejobs my brother put on. They did last though.
          Last edited by usp55; 03-10-2008, 11:09 PM.
          1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
          Comp Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers, J&M STB, UMI 3pt SFC's, Spohn RCA's + Adj. PHR, KYB AGX Shocks, PS Headers, Cutout, Posi Rear w/3.42's, Aluminum DS, Wings West Body Kit, SS Hood/Spoiler, 17" TT2's 9.5/11" 275/315's, 5% tint
          sigpic

Comment

I like the DSG man lol gotta hand it to you there

Comment

Originally posted by usp55 View Post
              2k cash all said and done
              -BC/CC paint - color change to a two tone gray with black accents (scoop, berger, side mirrors, headlights, roof cross member, handles)
              -prep'd gelcoated fiberglass hood and spoiler
              -took a few dents out in body and rear bumper cover
              -front bumper cover had to have some work done too
              -reset body kit
              -painted door jams

Here is a progression - the two paint jobs in the middle b/w factory red and new DSG were crappy 1 stage maaco paintejobs my brother put on. They did last though.

Looks good thO. .. .. and 2k isnt that bad.

Comment

I like those emblems a lot! This is by far the best color you have chosen lol

Comment

:tup:wow that color looks amazing on that gen.
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I've really gotta give it to ya. I LOVE your car. Way to go, man. That color looks great. I was considering something really close to it, with the gfx and SS hood and spoiler, but I had no idea it would look that good. Congrats, man. Got any vids of it? I can officially say your car is my new favorite on this forum. 10/10. :D
                    Originally posted by LETZRIDE
                    I've never touched a rear end before

Comment

Originally posted by usp55 View Post
                      Good sleuthing! Sewell, NJ , well Washington TWP - U?

Thanks IwannaCamarosoBad, nice guy on ebay made em for me. Hes gona make me some quarter panel "camaro" emblems too, should be nice

Dover, NJ Morris County. Reason I asked is because I saw a gun metal gray Camaro up this way at Burger King in Denville. The color looked good. It was different. Good luck!
                      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Manta hood scoop black... would look shaaaaaaaaaarp

Comment

scoop is black...hard to tell because in the pic the car is all wet
                          Last edited by usp55; 03-13-2008, 01:28 PM.
                          1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
                          sigpic

Comment

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I would totally tap that, I don't care that it's not a female......

You've got THE best looking car I've ever seen man. Definitely enter it into the "Car Show" thread we have on here!
                            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                            A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer View Post
                              :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I would totally tap that, I don't care that it's not a female......

You've got THE best looking car I've ever seen man. Definitely enter it into the "Car Show" thread we have on here!

WOW thanks! And wait till i post some pics of it in the sunlight and all dry, looks even better. I want to enter it but its not done yet. I have to get my SS spoiler and front ground kit back from paint. I did get phase I of my engine clean/dress up today (degreased and painted it gloss glack - looks 100x better) Phase two will be done monday or wednesday at the latest with some nice chrome and stainless steel accents. Phase III is to complete polish the upper intake and alternator cover. That will take some time. I was also able to VHT my tail lights, rear side markers, and 3rd brake light today, looks so sexy.

If the car show will still accept applicants up till next friday i can have pic of the car almost complete besides phase III of the engine dress up.
                              Last edited by usp55; 03-13-2008, 01:27 PM.
                              1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
                              sigpic

Comment

6hrs so far polishing the engine, small update pic, its got dust all over it but i polished the air conditioning lines and plenium, made good headway on the upper intake, got the large parts of the alternator cover polished. Its taking so long because i dont have a free day to take the upper intake off so everything is done on the car, my poor back, and my arms are dead, haha. Stainless steel line coming next week...stay tuned
                                1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X