good God!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good God!

so spring is finally around... found out that rust is starting to build under my doors, and quarter panel.... so i went to a well known bodyshop in the city to have an estimate.... how much? a whoping $5,441.50! i was like ok.... took the slip and drove away... now i love my car... being my first... so since i work in a dealership, i might as well ask for their opinion... also thinking of doing it myself... but dont have the balls to mess it up... :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Originally posted by Firehawk N Wv
    Mine were rusted also and the I had to cut my nuts off .

Re: good God!

just find a part vehicle and then exchange and paint... it would still be cheaper then 5k
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I say do it yourself. Any damage you do has GOT to be less than 5k. My cars was not even worth that much when I bought it

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird View Post
        just find a part vehicle and then exchange and paint... it would still be cheaper then 5k
        yeah thats what im thinking right now... but what do u call the part underneath the door?

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Comment

rocker panel?

Comment

is that the one where the door sills sit?

Comment

is the rust going all the way threw? you could take care of it yourself. i restored my beater. i just sanded off all the rust, bondo it smooth, metal primer painted it. when i was done with the car i sent it away for paint.
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
                is the rust going all the way threw? you could take care of it yourself. i restored my beater. i just sanded off all the rust, bondo it smooth, metal primer painted it. when i was done with the car i sent it away for paint.
                for the driver side he told me he would suggest to replace the whole quarter panel... so figured might as well change both of em.... so right now im looking for some... basically its hard to look for fbody parts around here... so im looking in the states... dont care if shipping is more than the item... but im gonna try and see if there's holes already...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X